Linux booting video

I approve it as a news post, so you post it here and change the news post to link here? :D

I've deleted the topic in news. The dingoo threads are scarce enough so that this should get the right attention with one topic right here.

This is an interesting development, nevertheless. Excited to see how the dingoo develops given its sudden appearance on the scene.

When I posted it in news it said something about getting approval so I figured I wasn't authorized to post there. So I posted it in here. After I posted it in here I got the email about approval of the first one. The original way I posted [in news] didn't work so I just edited that post to point to here.

Thank you for cleaning it up. You can delete this post too if you like.

gp2xs said:
When I posted it in news it said something about getting approval so I figured I wasn't authorized to post there. So I posted it in here. After I posted it in here I got the email about approval of the first one. The original way I posted [in news] didn't work so I just edited that post to point to here.

Thank you for cleaning it up. You can delete this post too if you like.

I wouldn't do that. It's a very valid topic and it should exist in some A320 forum :D

This has me soooo excited! A lot will be possible once things get up & running properly. Linux in my pocket is always an exciting prospect. The Dingoo really is proving to be a great little device to hold me over till the pandora. It's almost making me forget that gp32x is STILL down.... almost ;]

News topics are (or will be) pushed to the front page. To prevent spam and non-news items showing up there, the news forums must be approved by a mod before they become visible.

I've moved this topic to the news section, since it is legitimate news :)

Back