Linuxdevices Again !!

thats pretty cool, should mean we have a fair few linux maniacs wanting one for the sake of it running linux :) which can only be good cus the majority of linux users are coders... well... ok maybe not these days actually :(

Being a linux maniac I would have to agree with you on both points. Being one for 8+ years I must say I have mixed feelings about "normal" people using MY operating system. On the other hand since alot of the "normals" are willing to give donations to those that code, I could see it being an advantage to us homebrewers. wouldn't you agree? B)

I suspect most people shouldn't care about what os is on there, only those with an interest in it will touch it. Most users will not see linux.

I actually thought the launch date was interesting.

Cyclops posted on Oct 21 2005 at 02:33 PM said:
I actually thought the launch date was interesting.

Both LikSang and PlayAsia jumped in as suppliers late in the game, long after CraigiX had GBAX's and GP32z's orders in :D.

Considering there being run off in batches and the 1st few batches are all gone on pre-orders I would think it would take a little while for LikSang to get any in bulk :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i think so too, but oh well..
no way can i wait till nov 30th anyway! gp32z better deliver early november! :)

Digital Awakening posted on Oct 21 2005 at 04:23 PM said:
Looking at the white version I still think it's the best looking one.

Well I remember people complaining about the white GP32 looking to much like a toy, like Skeezix. Some even painted it black. Now it comes in black and people say it is better in white :blink: The irony :p

DaveC posted on Oct 22 2005 at 05:55 PM said:
Digital Awakening posted on Oct 21 2005 at 04:23 PM said:
Looking at the white version I still think it's the best looking one.

Well I remember people complaining about the white GP32 looking to much like a toy, like Skeezix. Some even painted it black. Now it comes in black and people say it is better in white :blink: The irony :p

It's not irony, irony claiming amiga/neo-geo not possible on the GP2X and then 2 being launched. lol

white is the new black. quite franky I am surprised that instead of the GP2X we didn't get a iGP32.

btw prefer the black

I've always prefered the white one, I've just not talked about it. I've only talked about how to make the black one better and how good it looks. But just because the black looks good it doesn't mean that it looks better then the white.

Cyclops posted on Oct 22 2005 at 08:12 PM said:
quite franky I am surprised that instead of the GP2X we didn't get a iGP32.
That's because black is the new white. :D

OrR posted on Oct 22 2005 at 09:11 PM said:

I'm lost now I don't know whether its cool to be black or white

Cyclops posted on Oct 23 2005 at 08:24 AM said:
OrR posted on Oct 22 2005 at 09:11 PM said:

I'm lost now I don't know whether its cool to be black or white

<cues cheesy wacko jacko song>

Back