The Wait Is Over!

T-Capp

Still Fresh
mobigo-vtech.jpg

The Linux powered handheld gaming system with a QWERTY keyboard, touch screen, and gaming controls!

AND - it's only $59.99!!!!

Engadget's Article

More info

Oh, and did I mention that it's real, and not vaporware?

PS - doesn't actually say that it's Linux powered. This is V-Tech, I was thinking LeapFrog.

actually, if this (or the other pad thingy) are in any way hackable, they might make for cheap I/O devices for various projects. An amusing find!

I assume the Rubber ducky must launch vi, the Purple fish must launch emacs.

T-Capp said:
PS - doesn't actually say that it's Linux powered. This is V-Tech, I was thinking LeapFrog.
Actually, a LeapFrog version of this - running Linux, and the better (looking?) game controls would be nice to have.

(I actually have a Didj - hoping the homebrew community materializes now that there's a custom SD loader - got it on woot for $25 shipped.)

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Capp said:
T-Capp said:
Actually, a LeapFrog version of this - running Linux, and the better (looking?) game controls would be nice to have.

(I actually have a Didj - hoping the homebrew community materializes now that there's a custom SD loader - got it on woot for $25 shipped.)

I hope the same thing :rolleyes: Hacking alone on the Didj starts to get boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like everything i've ever dreamed of! Just needs more buttons.

One button? Seriously? When will these bloody corporations stop making consoles with crippled controls?!

Back