List of games that work well with snes9x

What do you mean? Oh, the links to illegal Atari ST stuff, I would like to know why those weren't removed, too :huh:

sorry bout that I havent posted since like march cause I got kind of board with my gp32 . i guess i forgot or maybe some rules changed.

This has already been mentioned :blink: but SUPER PUNCH OUT plays brilliantly (frameskip 4).

Still got the SNES cart that I played to death and I have been canning this on the GP all weekend
thumbs.gif

donkey kong 2 works well 4 fs no sound
donkey kong 3 works very well too but in the dark mill levels it is a strain to see any thing
punchout works very well even with sound

why do people like flashback i personnally think it was annoting and rubbish game

and im strangly addicted to rick dangerous whenever im not doing any thing it just calls to me

.................it's calling...........calling............

spooky

Final Fight 2 is just about playable on frameskip 3, quite playable on frameskip 2 but still jerky
Final Fight 3 runs really well on frameskip 3, and is playable on frameskip 2
Castlevania IV is just playable on frameskip 3, screen is rather dark
Captain Commando is barely playable on frameskip 3, quite jerky
Assualt Suit Valken is slow on frameskip 3
Knights of the Round reboots the GP32.

All of the above games were tested without sound.

I tested a few games that I thought would work, all with full sound, here are those I consider to be playable and at which frameskip they run at full speed:

Playable with sound (frameskip for 100%)
Flashback (3 frameskip)
Goof troop (4)
Ultima 7: The Black Gate (2 !)
Lufia: The Fortress of Doom (5, even higher in battles)
Zombies: Ate my neighbours 2 (3)
Soulblazer (1 ! (sound was messed up after a while of playing and crashed the game, not sure what caused it, otherwise great speed))
Worms (3)
FireStriker (4)
Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinisters (3)
Gunple (This fun zelda clone has a terribly slow intro, but runs ok at 4-5 frameskip, will probably be for the better without sound though)
7th-Saga (terrible sound and too slow in battles, otherwise runs ok at 4 frameskip)

Does not work:
Neugier (Crashes the gp32)
Dragon Warrior 5 (Too high frameskip to be playable)
Live a Live (Plays and looks great, for a while, then crashes)
Super Mario Allstars (Too high frameskip to be enjoyable)
Solid Runner (Too high frameskip to be enjoyable)

Since I doubt you know what game Gunple is, here are a few screenshots

gunman.jpg

Back