Release Little Big Adventure for free

Tried it on my CC Pandora, and it works,

Interesting Game, but ditnt know how to Save..

The Intro is lots too long..

Seems like i have to read the Dokumantary from this PND

Thanks

Can the Pandora version run Little Big Adventure 2 as well? I bought that on GOG as well but not gotten around to downloading either yet

It is worth, just because its from YOU :) ..
Lol. Well, thank you. That was an unexpected awnser, but still an anwser ;) So I guess I'll publish it soon.

Can the Pandora version run Little Big Adventure 2 as well? I bought that on GOG as well but not gotten around to downloading either yet
I don't know as I don't have it. It should work, but you'll be sure once you tested (I'm interested in the verdict).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I didn't manage to get LBA 2 working, I put all the files into the twine directory. The only way I could get the installer to see the GOG file was to rename it so it extracted the movies, but I couldn't get the game to run at all

Tried it on my CC Pandora, and it works,

Interesting Game, but ditnt know how to Save..

The Intro is lots too long..

Seems like i have to read the Dokumantary from this PND

Thanks
There is no "save" feature implemented currently, its on the ToDo List, but I don't know wether this project is still alive. Thats why I prefer using dosbox to run it. There is an autosave feature though, but I don't know how often it saves.
So, is my Twin-e PND worth the repo or not really (because it doesn't add anything to the current working PND)?
Definately, there where a lot of bugs fixed since the version came out our current repo entry was based on
As far as I now, only LBA is supported - at least I can't find anything that says otherwise (except a tag on the google code page)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back