logo idea by comradekingu is logo idea

^ Looks more like a Moai imho.

easter-island_statue_close.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply preposterous!

Everyone knows babies are born from magical trees deep within the Earth and delivered by storks and UPS.

But yeah, I wonder if Dodge realizes the similarity, if its intentional, or just an honest mistake..

One needs to know about ovaries etc, because that's where babies are made.
Too many babies are being made.  They need to shut down the assembly lines.
GoodLuckWithThat.jpg
They can either screw each other and keep pumping out the babies and screw themselves, future generations and other species, or they can screw each other and stop making babies, and save some money in the long run.

Either way, I have no control over what others do.

They can either screw each other and keep pumping out the babies and screw themselves, future generations and other species
This sounds like the most likely option. Not that I really care what people do because by the time that the resource wars start I'll either be dead or have finally got around to robotising my self,,in which case I'll be better suited to the environment than the puny humans will be. :)

They can either screw each other and keep pumping out the babies and screw themselves, future generations and other species
This sounds like the most likely option. Not that I really care what people do because by the time that the resource wars start I'll either be dead or have finally got around to robotising my self,,in which case I'll be better suited to the environment than the puny humans will be. :)
These wars have been going on for a very long time.

I knew it was some kind of Fallout and since Tactics is the only one I never really got into, I should have known.

Back