Longest working Pandy without incident??

S

scoobydoo

I was very curious about this.

How long has anyone owned a Pandora without an RMA or self repair?

A 'perfect Pandy' so to speak.

Who has the oldest Pandora without incident? Or perhaps should I call it a 'streak'??

I have 2 for almost a year [Feb and May 2011] without any problems.

The Pandora is the best and I am extremely happy every instance I use it. :D

Cheers.

Last edited:
Get mey Unit on March 2011, it has the old lid cable, but the new nubs, at the begining the left shoulderbutton had the foam pad problem and ditnt work until i fix it by myself (open up the case, and put the foam pad on his usual place...,) and i weahred the device in mey baggy pants bag but it works now as good as at the begining, i think a pandora is a tught device, but it has to surfiv the first day than it lives a long thime...

I got my Pandora used but I think when the previous owner just got it, the second SD card was already not working so I would have to say it was perfect for infinitely zero "time".

When I got it, I think I broke 2 of the tabs on the battery cover so I fixed it with some super glue.

Right now the right speaker is still not working, I haven't fixed that yet and this is a unit with the old LCD cable so the speaker problem could be a sign of a failing cable.

My Pandora was perfect in every way, or so I thought.. got it in January 2011. Then just recently my LCD cable decided that I'd rather see everything in a pinkish hue.

Then there is a the story on how I sent my Pandora to a mystic land with Evil Dragons.....

Last edited by a moderator:
My Pandora was perfect in every way, or so I thought.. got it in January 2011. Then just recently my LCD cable decided that I'd rather see everything in a pinkish hue.

Then there is a the story on how I sent my Pandora to a mystic land with Evil Dragons.....
I would like to read about this story of yours :)

got mine end of january and returned it last thursday to get the lcd cable replace (ptod symptom) so about 8 months

got a one nub in i think in july 2010.the lcd cable went after about six months so i sent it back and got a perfect 2 nub pandora in return.Rma ing gave me a super queue jump to pandora perfection as i was originally about 3,600+ in the queue in batch one.Its been fine ever since

Last edited by a moderator:
Back