Looking For 2 Atari St Freeware Games

Grebn

Morning all,

When looking through the fantastic Atarilegend website, I spotted two freeware games in the list - Aliens (based on the movie) and Alien Blast (based on Alien Breed) - thing is, I can't find a working link to either game (I guess they're pretty old) and I was wondering if anyone could help.

Before flaming, I'm aware that R0M requests are forbidden but I wasn't sure if the same applied to public domain software (which both are - just can't find any links that don't bring me to 404)...

No worries if not, just thought it woud be cool to play Alien Breed on the GP!

Paul

Whoops! I put a new topic in from the wrong page.. fool I am.

Thanks Han! I'm going to look now..

Paul

Ah....

I had Aliens on my gp32 - as I converted the original st disc to the correct format for the emulator on my PC.

Trouble is - I have moved - and I need to visit my parents in order to get the disc and convert it. If anyone else has any requests for PD games- I maybe able to help as I use to buy quite a few.

Hopefully I will remember to pick it up on my next visit!

Hi Tim,

That'd be grand! As it turns out, the link that Han sent me only led me to a demo version... never mind - should keep me busy in the meantime..

Paul

Tim .. if you've got any rare or hard to find stuff, you coudl always make up the ST or MSA disk images and send 'em over; I'm sort of collecting ST stuff (non games even).. someone has to :) (ie: Games are pretty well preserved due to crackers, but not a lot o other stuff..)

jeff

Back