Looking To Buy A Used Graphics Card

iignotus

The one and only
Website
gp2xdev.no-ip.org
I need an old graphics card. If you have a junker that's just laying around, please consider getting rid of it. Anything PCI by nVidia; I'll consider ATI if the deal's good, but it still has to be PCI. I'm looking for at least 64mb, willing to pay up to $25 shipped. Card options don't matter, it doesn't have to be anywhere near top of the line. U.S only please. Thanks a bunch :)

nickspoon posted on Apr 29 2006 at 08:25 PM said:
EDIT: US Only. Never mind :)
What are you looking to get rid of? I could probably make an exception.
how about a voodoo3 16mb pci? =] or my ati rage IIc 8mb
Pending what nickspoon offers, I may want the voodoo. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to hi-jack this thread but i am also looking for video card. I need an older agp with video out on it. I guess i would consider a pci card but i really want an agp. it is however a must that it have video out on it.

I migrate all my old stuff into cheap setups for people I know.
No use to those that want peoples old cards but its a money spinner for sure :p

Fyvve posted on May 7 2006 at 09:52 PM said:
Not to hi-jack this thread but i am also looking for video card. I need an older agp with video out on it. I guess i would consider a pci card but i really want an agp. it is however a must that it have video out on it.

I have a creative labs GFX blaster 5 FX5200 AGP with svideo out if you are interested, I live in the UK though...

iignotus posted on Apr 29 2006 at 11:41 PM said:

I have a Ati X700 256MB AGP. I removed from my Pc today, I got a X1600 512MB AGP. let me know if you are willing to buy the 256

Hydromike182 posted on May 23 2006 at 04:57 AM said:
iignotus posted on Apr 29 2006 at 11:41 PM said:

I have a Ati X700 256MB AGP. I removed from my Pc today, I got a X1600 512MB AGP. let me know if you are willing to buy the 256
As the first post says, I was looking for PCI only.

I should probably also mention that I have a 32mb card now. So unles ssomeone has a fantastic offer, I doubt I'll get better for the amount of money I was willing to spend. Thanks.

I've got a 64MB Nvidia PCI that I'm willing to part with... for $35 'cause it's almost new. I used it once and bought it for $45. Oh, and I'll cover shipping too. Not as great as $25, but I need the $$$ for a new motherboard.

-SkullFire

(I live in the US)

nVidia MX4000 EVGA has all discs and manuals. AND IT'S PCI!!! I just didn't work with my cruddy AMD/K6... <_< And I'm gonna get a new board so I'll be going PCIe :D

-SkullFire

(Sorry it took so long for me to post!)

Don't think there isn't a neat one for that price... I've got an standard Intel 32mb card, but it really really sucks and works like an 8MB one ;)

NoidZ posted on May 27 2006 at 08:22 PM said:
Don't think there isn't a neat one for that price... I've got an standard Intel 32mb card, but it really really sucks and works like an 8MB one ;)

Thats intel for ya, Selling shit disguised as gold. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Yeah, Intel suxorz, but this nVidia's real nice ^_^ Unfortunatly, my motherboard can't handle it... but the new motherboard I'm looking into has 64 built-in with a PCIe slot, so this card is useless and will be useless. For Me.

-SkullFire

Back