Lost it

RoboJoe32 posted on Dec 22 2003 at 09:29 PM said:
Was that guy ever banned BTW?
Yep.

But extremegamer seems to have taken up his old position well.

Last edited by a moderator:
wha??? I'm normally not an asshole, i just don't see how people can lose something like a gp32. And it seems like people post that they lost it because they want someone to feel sorry for them and I don't, too bad so sad, need to be more careful is all.

Yeppers - new Castaway, OpenSnes 0.2 and LJGP for the moment. Oh - and KOF91, which I'm *very* impressed with...

Yet to try Scumm, mostly because my OGG encoded things are upstairs, although I want to stick LOOMCD on one of the cards :D - and see if the cursor is more reliable on this machine than it was on the other one...

Not to mention fGen - oh there's sooo much that's happened in the last couple of weeks!

Yeppers - new Castaway, OpenSnes 0.2 and LJGP for the moment. Oh - and KOF91, which I'm *very* impressed with...

Yet to try Scumm, mostly because my OGG encoded things are upstairs, although I want to stick LOOMCD on one of the cards :D - and see if the cursor is more reliable on this machine than it was on the other one...

Not to mention fGen - oh there's sooo much that's happened in the last couple of weeks!
Yeah, iv bin without a gp 4 a week or so, should get it by 24th at the latest. my dreamcast and ps2 are gettin played now at least :) (and stopping me revising! damn the adictivity of virtua tennis!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back