Beta Lumina Beta Pandora Build

Dimacus

Website
luminare.no-ip.org
Hiya, Lumina is a game engine with two games I have been working on for a while now.
The first one, which starts by running the binary, is supposed to be a rpg of sorts called Legend of Nausta.
The second one (which is more of a concept for the game i want to make) stats by running the bat file (for windows) or the shellscript file for the panda,
it is a platformer called (for now) space marines in SPACE.

While all input is welcome, I'm really interested in knowing if my toolchain for the pandora build is working fully and i'll know this if it acually starts on the pandora.

Most of the stuff is made by me, except the nice music, which comes from HomoChristo, and his virb page can be found here.

For anyone interested here are the archives containing binaries and data files.

Pandora:
ftp://213.226.69.209/lum-pan.tar.bz2
Windows:
ftp://213.226.69.209/lum-win.rar
Linux:
ftp://213.226.69.209/lum-lin.tar.bz2

If anyone want's to take a look at the source or compile it for yourself, send me a PM, but beware, the code might be the most ugly thing you have ever laid your eyes upon ;)

[Edit] Added two screen shoots as attachments
[Edit2] The server that hosted the files went down, so I changed to a backup until it gets back online
[Edit3] Added linux binary package

Sorry to report that it doesn't work on the pandora:

games/lum-pan$ ./Lumina.px
./Lumina.px: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_ARM_1.3.3' not found (required by ./Lumina.px)

Good luck!

laurens said:
./Lumina.px: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_ARM_1.3.3' not found (required by ./Lumina.px)
IIRC, using CodeSourcery's 2009q3 compiler fixes that particular problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see, thanks for pointing that out.

I changed to the 2009q3 compiler, so hopefully it should work now.
Also, it seems that my server-ish computer died, so I am rehosting them on another server.

They are here now
Pandora:
ftp://213.226.69.209/lum-pan.tar.bz2
Windows:
ftp://213.226.69.209/lum-win.rar

I will put up a linux binary later if i can get my server-ish computer back up, since that is the one i usually compile on.

Back