Mac Os X Development For Gp2x

mlablan1

Still Fresh
I am VERY excited to be getting a GP2X MKII unit, hopefully by the end of next week. I have been reading everything available on the web and downloading lots of emulators and programs in anticpation of receiving my new unit.

Can anyone help me with a step by step guide of how to install and use the Mac OS X toolchain?

I have been successful in developing some simple games for the Gameboy on my Mac, but I can't find enough information about how to create the GP2X programs on my Mac. I have been to the site and downloaded the devkitARM, libgba and the libnds files. I just don't know what to do next to get the Mac environment ready to compile GP2X executables.

Can anyone either direct me to existing sites with some detailed instructions or would someone be willing to give me a little help to get started?

Thanks in advance.

Mike in Saratoga Springs, NY, US

Mike - if you get it up and running I'd be very interested in how you did it. I've got a load of stuff installed on mine, and I can compile, but it's only at command line level at the moment. Haven't had enough time to get much further though...

Back