Mac?

Instantjewmix

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I saw a video of a guy who put a mac operating system on his psp. I was sort of wondering if anyone did anything like that for GP2X and if anyone made it available. Has anyone done that?

Yeah I've got basilisk 2 running mac os 7.5, runs pretty good, obviously not a hell of a lot you can do with it until a keyboard is added, but cool nonetheless. Was tricky getting the resolution right though

biomood posted on Mar 11 2007 at 01:20 PM said:
Yeah I've got basilisk 2 running mac os 7.5, runs pretty good, obviously not a hell of a lot you can do with it until a keyboard is added, but cool nonetheless. Was tricky getting the resolution right though
It would be great if someone could port it over properly to the gp2x(+ optimize for speed). With Bob and tv-out, it could be quite nice. You could probably even use it as a kid-puter.
Just set up various Sd cards
1) games
2) Amiga
3) MacOS 7.5
4) X-terminal
5) etc

Last edited by a moderator:
biomood posted on Mar 11 2007 at 05:20 AM said:
Do you mean a keyboard on the GP2X? I had one plugged into it yesterday. Connect USB cable to EXT, connect keyboard to USB (iMac keyboard maybe?).

I have a tutorial to add USB to any EXT cable for under $10 in parts from radio shack.

If you mean basilisk2 doesn't have any USB support, that is bad :(. It should support keyboard, most stuff does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok what I did was 1st run basilisk in the normal resolution and then from inside mac os 7, I changed the resolution to the lowest I could. Then i just added this line "screen win/320/240" in the preference file. It makes the text just about readable, hope this helps, I did this a while ago, so can't remember exactly how i did it

Back