Made In Taiwan

Kojote said:
EvilDragon, Craigx and all the rest of the team do have a name, and they could spoil their reputation pretty easy by working with the wrong guys. Also if you know EvilDragon either by reading his posts or knowing him in real... he would NEVER work with ethicaly incorrect people - and it does not matter where on this world they are living.

You are joking, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Com64 said:
second exodous said:
DaMummy said:
human rights are for companies that have money
I think the companies that have the most money are the ones that ignore human rights.
You mean companies like Coca-Cola and Nike? I saw a documentary about this kind of stuff.

Maybe one of us who lives in/near Taiwan could take a look at the Taiwanese factory?

I'll post the photos of the company and you can have an idea about their working conditions. It's not like China, Thailand or Vietnam. The working conditions are pretty good compared to these companies. I visit this factory at least twice a year and I'll visit them (maybe together with Ed) when they start production as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate your concerns but it could be worse Pleng, it could be 'MADE IN THE USA'........... in Saipan!

Pregnancy tests aside, the conditions mentioned earlier are a walk in the park in comparison. I for one would not want to have to, not only payback my illegal journey and forged visa costs from China to Saipans false promises of good jobs(to the freight company smugglers, if my crate is ever opened)and thus never send a dollar home but would also not relish anyless, the out of hours child sexual slavery to the visiting republicrats or democons we are all allow ourselves to be ConDem'd with, like Tom DeLay and Abraham Jackoff, who see me as a 'shining beacon of the example of globalisations aims' as they pillage my ***soul, before a round of golf on the sunny side of the island without barbed wire!

I don't think even evil ED would wish this on anyone and hopefully they are dealing with the best they can to get this amazing product out, before it goes extinct. If batch 1 and 2 make it, I am sure we will see homegrown supervised production in the future and its just a shame that so much shit has occurred to set this project back and see it have to go anwhere near these lengths to accomplish its initial goal.

Whilst not for everyone, if the Pandora had shipped when it was first announced, I think the likes of Apple would have had a serious contender on their hands. By P2 they will have.

I agree its a worry though and I am sure Craig would've preferred things otherwise, as he seems a genuinely concerned person about these issues.

You know what would be worse than no more Pandoras being produced at all? Pandoras being produced in a sweatshop.

Back