Mame Gp2x 1.4

does Robocop or Robocop bootleg work? On Robocop bootleg I get as far as inserting credit but then get a black screen and my gp2x freezes.

franxis, is it possible to get zax121's frontend for the gp32 working for this? I really liked the way he had it organized (much easier to find things) and I LOVED having the little screenshots in the bottom corner.

Thanks for all of your work,
-ben

does Robocop or Robocop bootleg work? On Robocop bootleg I get as far as inserting credit but then get a black screen and my gp2x freezes.

The same with me2 :angry: :( I tried adj. the video and audio clocks and running it on the different .gpe's with no result's...

Maybe bad rom?

How can I get the Sega (Alien Storm etc.) and Midway (NBA Jam, MK2 etc.)games to work?

EDIT: Shout-out to Igboo!! ;) Thank's a Million!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, just heard the news on the wonderful work. Thanks much again Franxis!! It's becoming better and really better.

One thing to request if its possible,... will it be possible to add rapid fire/auto fire to it?.... Like I'm having a feeling that the buttons will come off by the next update... (^^

Super Pang runs great w/sound and it even scales to fit the GP2X screen!

Back