Mame Gp32 2.1 Released

Angel posted on Apr 22 2006 at 10:33 AM said:
so far everything i've tried has worked except for Double Dragon, game list has it as bootleg, still i cannot get it to load, and Bubble Bobble. It loads but i get a white bar at the side of the screen with real slow jumbled sound.
You know you should be using BOBBLE BOBBLE? Bubble Bobble doesn't work due to unimplement ed micro-controller (only fully sorted out in MAME 0.90!)

Last edited by a moderator:
slaanesh posted on Apr 22 2006 at 11:48 AM said:
Angel posted on Apr 22 2006 at 10:33 AM said:
so far everything i've tried has worked except for Double Dragon, game list has it as bootleg, still i cannot get it to load, and Bubble Bobble. It loads but i get a white bar at the side of the screen with real slow jumbled sound.
You know you should be using BOBBLE BOBBLE? Bubble Bobble doesn't work due to unimplement ed micro-controller (only fully sorted out in MAME 0.90!)

B"U"bble Bobble still not perfect in mame 0.105 (something with the effects of ther varous special items clock e.g...but mame dev is still investigating.....)

pole position would be da bomb..... as there are no 3d driving games in gpmame32 now..
(280 zappa etc. dont count for me....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back