Mame Help

Keen

Still Fresh
Anyone can tell me how can i enter in the keys configuration mode when a game is running in Mame?
i´ve seen this option in a you tube video but it doesn´t appears in the readme file.

Thank you

Press button I and II at the same time, a menu will popup where you can find all mame options.

I still can't change the keymapping. I tried to set II to be the fire button so I could play Dodonpachi vertically, but no matter what I do, the II button ALWAYS inserts a coin and I is always the start button (it's also the 2-player start button so if you press it during gameplay a second player appears and you control both of them with the same controls). It would help if there were an option to wipe all the controls and start fresh, so you don't have one button doing two things.

difuno said:
Press button I and II at the same time, a menu will popup where you can find all mame options.

Tried but doesn´t work for me. I don´t understand nothing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Popcorn Dave said:
I still can't change the keymapping. I tried to set II to be the fire button so I could play Dodonpachi vertically, but no matter what I do, the II button ALWAYS inserts a coin and I is always the start button (it's also the 2-player start button so if you press it during gameplay a second player appears and you control both of them with the same controls). It would help if there were an option to wipe all the controls and start fresh, so you don't have one button doing two things.

Don't have my Caanoo here right now, but I think, you have to remap first the "General Key Settings"(or whatever it is called), cause here Button II is mapped as Start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back