Mame Roms

mrdremel

Website
Visit site
Maybe a bit of a n00b question, but here goes. I have a home arcade machine with like 6777 MAME roms. However, all of those are version 0.100 . And i read that this MAME emu for the GP2X requires a version that is a lot older. Can i use my version roms with it, or do i need to download older versions for that?

I am not asking for a link to the roms, but maybe a site that has info on how to aquire them?

You can build the old set from your current one using a program called ClrMamePro, the guide and links can be found in the wiki here

There may be a slight issue with some of the roms that will have been updated over time, but most will hopefully work.

Godmil posted on Dec 6 2006 at 12:40 PM said:
You can build the old set from your current one using a program called ClrMamePro, the guide and links can be found in the wiki here

There may be a slight issue with some of the roms that will have been updated over time, but most will hopefully work.

Thanks for the info!! Will use this guide...

Last edited by a moderator:
I 'think' you need Mame version 0.34 .

I was lazy and bought the set off ebay from someone for a few pounds, check torrents and other sites for MAME 0.34

Back