Mame Running On Pandora. Video(s) Inside.

I would very much like to see 1942 !!!

But also if possible please show the following Neogeo games:

Metal Slug
In the Hunt

Thanks and great work !!!

D)

Thanks for adding my two to the list, Zod. :D That's made my morning.

Regarding retro, I have one suggestion to add, if it's ok: Bubble Bobble. (It's been draining way too much of my time lately. :lol: )

i actualy posted on the other forum before i got home .. but robotron and smashtv would be good bets ..

and i agree it be nice to find something that did realy tax the hardware (because of the game not the drivers in .37) so folks get some sort of year reference to what the pandoras capable ofin relation to mame either way GRats and great news :)

Awesome stuff so far, zodttd :D

You're a proper :pandora1: :ph34r: (Pandora ninja) B) :lol:

I'd really like to see The Chaos Engine and Desert Strike, if at all possible. :D

zodttd said:
Franxis is up for it, that would be awesome. If not, I'm sure others like me are wanting in on it too! :)
I know Slaanesh has expressed interest in working on MAME for Pandora. Give him a poke. I doubt he'd mind collaborating :)

PS - Nice work on the port :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Zod, you are a god amongst men sir.

Talking of smash tv, any chance of total carnage?

And for Retro, how about Phoenix?

Amazing! a good video would be showcasing CPS2 games like Marvel VS Capcom, as far as I know that one ran full speed on the GP2X right? it would be nice to see how it runs on pandora...by the way, does mame4all support Mortal Kombat games? if it does then a video showcasing how those run would be even cooler.

Moonfrost said:
Amazing! a good video would be showcasing CPS2 games like Marvel VS Capcom, as far as I know that one ran full speed on the GP2X right? it would be nice to see how it runs on pandora...by the way, does mame4all support Mortal Kombat games? if it does then a video showcasing how those run would be even cooler.
One more for mvsc. Also Garou mark of the wolves and/ or a metal slug, which should look beatiful and also test the pandora hardware more than older games to see how well they run.

Hi

First post here - had to start somewhere! It's awesome to see MAME running so well.
I would live to see Speed Rumbler and Road Blasters

Big car combat fan here :)

Looking forward to my Pandora bigtime !

mmalficia said:
i actualy posted on the other forum before i got home .. but robotron and smashtv would be good bets ..

yes this would be awsome :)

Double Dragon, Bomb Jack, Bad Dudes, Shinobi, Shadow Dancer
I would love to see any of these.

And thanks for ending my worries about buying a pandora without a mame port.

Gradius - with all of your Options and enemy ships all around. That really slowed down the GP2X MAME - but was still the only game I really played on MAME.

Like i posted in the other thread:

Punk Shot

Sunset Riders

Warriors of Fate

Track & Field

Super Sprint and Marble Madness for me.

Let the good times roll...! (pardon the pun)

MAME is always a good decission. :)

zodttd said:
4. Performance gains from GP2X to Pandora are outstanding. :)
No wonder with 300MHz more than the GP2X has. :D I would like to see, if the Pandora is also faster with the same MHz settings like the GP2X. (200MHz standard, 266MHz Overclocked)

Is (auto) over/underclocking already working onto the Pandora?

Will "Radiant Silvergun" ever run onto the Pandora? ^_^

Back