Mame4all

Website
Visit site
I tried putting in mortal kombat 1 and 2 but it just freezes when I try to open it.
also, My previous mame gp2x (5.1) don't work anymore. (and I have the correct mame game files)
Wha should I do? Thanks in advance, Alterdimension

- Do not install Mame4all and Mame2x in the same directory: they have completely different config and rom files.
- In this moment, keep both emulators in your SD: mame2x seems to run many games much better than mame4all.

alterdimension said:
I tried putting in mortal kombat 1 and 2 but it just freezes when I try to open it.
also, My previous mame gp2x (5.1) don't work anymore. (and I think have the correct mame game files)
I opened some of the older games from mame 5.1 and it has an error saying that it can't open the file because some files are missing. Any thoughts? -Alterdimension

Last edited by a moderator:
alterdimension said:
alterdimension said:
also, My previous mame gp2x (5.1) don't work anymore. (and I think have the correct mame game files)
I opened some of the older games from mame 5.1 and it has an error saying that it can't open the file because some files are missing. Any thoughts? -Alterdimension

This is the last of the mortal kombat 1 and 2 quetions I promise

Every time I try to open morta kombat 2 it loads correctly but the screen goes black and doesn't play. mortal kombat 1 works. I know the files are correct because it takes me to the black screen.

Oh and by the way You are the best franxis. Ive always loved playing mame 2x and mame4all I want to give you the thanks. your the man!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back