Managed to switch my lcd cable

JeFF

3rd time since I've got my Pandora.

Yay, I'm now kinda good at doing this!

Some pictures!

And if anyone needs help at anytime, feel free to join me via pm!

WP_000008.jpgWP_000009.jpgWP_000010.jpgWP_000011.jpgWP_000012.jpgWP_000013.jpgWP_000014.jpgWP_000007.jpg

Yeah, the thing is this is my second Pandora (my other one went to my twin borther) and had an old LCD cable on my new one!

Changed the case at the same time, the other one was getting weak at some points!

Oh and : Is it possible to buy a Silver Case from Ithic.com?

Yeah, I had to change out 4 cables in the course of 2 months. This was the last cable I had and fortunately it hasn't shown any signs of wear in the year or so since. Didn't quite have the knack for looping it correctly without pinch the first few times, it would seem.

I've only replaced one myself, got it right the first time thankfully. I'm wondering though, has anyone managed to replace a case while keeping the LCD ribbon intact? I tried for what seemed like forever on my case replacement thinking I might need the semi-broken LCD cable if the install fails, but eventually I buckled and cut the old cable.

Oh and : Is it possible to buy a Silver Case from Ithic.com?
Maybe, I only have a few cases on the way and need some of them for repairs and refurbs. You might want to just order one from ED in the meantime till I get enough on hand to sell them.

Back