Married?

Are you married?

• Total voters

I'm engaged, but sometimes I wish I was still single, so that I can go all out and hit with the best of 'em.
Guilt free, I also want to be able to pick up some purebred Aussie skank and fuck her brains out!!! B)

I'm 19 sooooo.... someday... thank god my crazy ass ex didn't succeed with her weird evil little plan of pretending she was on BC so i'd knock her up (thus forcing a shotgun wedding)... crazy bitch...

[/drunk post]

I've got a full-fledged family, but marriage? Nevar!
I need that theoretical freedom ;)

I got married a few months back. I always thought I'd have a hard time finding someone I'd get along with well enough but damn it if the perfect one didn't just pop up outta the blue. Don't worry she'll find ya!

Congrats Mr & Mrs Quack! :lol:

I'm almost there... ha ha. I would put engaged, since we both know the marriage thing is coming, buuut I haven't formally popped the question yet, soo... at this point in time. Nope. But happy, very happy. :)

Been with the same girl for 17 years this coming February 13[sup]th[/sup].

Got a 15 year-old son out of the deal. No marriage on the cards, there's absolutely no need.

D.

Dunny said:
Been with the same girl for 17 years, No marriage on the cards, there's absolutely no need.

D.

I couldn't agree with you more, Why spoil it ?, What is there to prove ?.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
PokeParadox said:
Congrats Mr & Mrs Quack! :lol:

I'm almost there... ha ha. I would put engaged, since we both know the marriage thing is coming, buuut I haven't formally popped the question yet, soo... at this point in time. Nope. But happy, very happy. :)

Congratulations as well my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back