May I still change my casing colour?

When I pre-ordered mine I didn't even get an option afaik

Yep I think the OP is just saying he added a note when preordering. As far as I know, ED hasn't really hinted even at what the final colours will be, and will probably need to have a better idea of the number of pyras he can presell before he can even know whether he can afford to give us a choice, since he has minimum quantities to meet when ordering case parts, and he doesn't want to be paying to store hundreds of case parts of a colour he hasn't been able to sell yet.

I also recall that the molds need to be prepared for the colors, like a final prep, otherwise it comes out a bit washed or something like that.
So I suspect the color subject is a bit on hold till the case is 110% perfect.

Hi,

when I ordered my Pyra, I asked for a (boring) black or coal colour casing.
Now I changed my mind and prefer a transparent one.
Transparency rules!

Will there be transparent Pyras?
Can I still change the order?
How? What shall I do?

TIA!

PS: If it's too late or transparent will not be available, I can live with black or coal colour, no big deal.

After seeing the latest beautiful photos of transparent Pyra, I have to admit, it would be a very big deal!

Hi,

when I ordered my Pyra, I asked for a (boring) black or coal colour casing.
Now I changed my mind and prefer a transparent one.
Transparency rules!

Will there be transparent Pyras?
Can I still change the order?
How? What shall I do?

TIA!

PS: If it's too late or transparent will not be available, I can live with black or coal colour, no big deal.
How did you order a specific color?
I never had this option when I pre-ordered and thought it would only be possible to finally choose a color when the actual production starts.

How did you order a specific color?
I never had this option when I pre-ordered and thought it would only be possible to finally choose a color when the actual production starts.

Probably. I asked for a black casing in a comment or text field, IIRC. Just to be sure not to get the wine coloured one.

Back