Media Player

I prefer emms myself which works perfectly fine on the Pandora as well.

[edit]Ah, I didn't read Ian J's requirements properly.

I don't think it has EQ support out of the box, but I assume it utilizes the settings of whatever you are using as back-end (e.g. mplayer).

Shoulder buttons can be supported by adding keybindings to the emms-previous and emms-next functions in your .emacs (though take care when rebinding shift and ctrl in Emacs, they are rather vital).

[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a blue-tooth headphone adaptor (Sony HBH-DS205) that has controls on it for Play/Pause FF/Rew, I've tried linking it to the Pandora but it shows up as a headset but I can't get any audio through it.

Has anyone managed to link one of these to their Pandora?

I have a blue-tooth headphone adaptor (Sony HBH-DS205) that has controls on it for Play/Pause FF/Rew, I've tried linking it to the Pandora but it shows up as a headset but I can't get any audio through it.

Has anyone managed to link one of these to their Pandora?
you need to change the ouput in the audacious config once they are connected with your pandora.

For output I can select: ALSA, OSS 3, SDL Filewriter or No Output.

None of which give audio through the blue-tooth.

For output I can select: ALSA, OSS 3, SDL Filewriter or No Output.
Get into the preferences window of the ALSA output plugin and choose your bluetooth output device ;)

Or else your device isn't discovered correctly

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried that but no joy :(

I also tried looking in the mixer control panel but nothing showing up their either.

@sept3

I would love to get the shoulder buttons (previous, next) on Audacious (v3.01 from repo) with those 2 scripts of yours, but no luck :(

As can be seen in attached log, both scripts generate an error and are aborted.

I'm having a 1GHz Pandora on SuperZaxxon V1.51

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

By the way, I'm also having same issue as DaMummy with pause/resume, but I prefer the shoulder buttons to work above all other things :D

Thanks in advance

pndrun_audacious_out.txt

Attachments

• pndrun_audacious_out.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 135
Back