Mellow And Yellow

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
Have any of you visited the mellow and yellow website linked to from the board index? Hando works for them or something.

I suggest you do, one seriously fine guitarist awaits you ;).

lulzfish said:
"The Flash plug-in is required to open this site"

Well, I have Javascript and Flash, but since you asked, I don't feel like enabling either of them.

I too like to live in the stone ages. To that end I drive a car with four square stone wheels and it is powered solely by my bare feet running on the floor as I scream "yabber dabber doo" ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
lulzfish said:

Well, I have Javascript and Flash, but since you asked, I don't feel like enabling either of them.

I too like to live in the stone ages. To that end I drive a car with four square stone wheels and it is powered solely by my bare feet running on the floor as I scream "yabber dabber doo" ;) .
I'd read this post, but I don't have text enabled in my browser.

lulzfish said:

I've never understood why people try to surf the web with javascript disabled. The majority of websites are useless without it. As a web developer, doing anything beyond simple pictures and text requires a scripting language, often two - one on the server (PHP) and one on the client (javascript). No skin off my back if you think turning javascript off makes your web surfing any safer (it doesn't) but I can't imagine the internet as it exists today without it.

And yes, that is one seriously fine guitarist. Smoking hot.

Back