Mellow And Yellow

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
The ad on the forum's side panel now points to a dead website. It's been like this for about a month. IIRC it was a company run by Hando's friend, or something like that. Maybe ED could replace it with an ad for his shop?

Say goodbye to the hot bass player.

Nova said:
quote said:
Say goodbye to the hot bass player.
I will not!
I'm afraid that this is all I could find:
nougl4.png

Thanks naw for the image.

Last edited by a moderator:
that mellow yellow ad is really dumb, i dont know what kind of ad company was responsible for that one, but they deserve to get fired. It really is annoying to even look at, in fact when i see that i feel the opposite of calling mellow yellow, i feel like ignoring it.

EDIT:: lmao, that mellow yellow crap annoyed me so bad i installed ad block plus in firefox JUST so i could block that ANNOYING FAT DUDE WEARING A COW MASK. lol

Jengo said:
that mellow yellow ad is really dumb, i dont know what kind of ad company was responsible for that one, but they deserve to get fired. It really is annoying to even look at, in fact when i see that i feel the opposite of calling mellow yellow, i feel like ignoring it.

EDIT:: lmao, that mellow yellow crap annoyed me so bad i installed ad block plus in firefox JUST so i could block that ANNOYING FAT DUDE WEARING A COW MASK. lol

Actually, I didn't even notice it until about a month of visiting this site. It's really not that bad... sometimes I chuckle when I see it because it is so odd. I think they made the Ad themselves; isn't interactive agency the same, if not similar to, an advertising agency?

Jengo said:
It used to be a picture of the girl holding the sign, then someone did a stereotypical "OMG a hot girl on teh intertubes! I wanna touch her boooooobs" so they changed it.

WizardStan said:
Jengo said:
It used to be a picture of the girl holding the sign, then someone did a stereotypical "OMG a hot girl on teh intertubes! I wanna touch her boooooobs" so they changed it.
Yup... but that lady is so fiiiiiiine. So these comments were inevitable. :p

trooper said:
I must admit, She is gorgeous, And that i have had this little video saved on my hard drive for quite a while.

Mellow-Yellow.flv

Here she is, Grab her while you can. Fnar fnar. :p

Trooper
Can someone repost that for some of us that don't have BT/Yahoo accounts? :p

Also, I heard a rumor that it is Hando himself in the cow suit. I cannot, however, substantiate this allegation, nor can I refute it. :eek:

Tom` said:
Also, I heard a rumor that it is Hando himself in the cow suit. I cannot, however, substantiate this allegation, nor can I refute it. :eek:

Well, he definitely is not the girl. I remember some other character appearing on the videos as well, but I can't recall exactly what it was about...

And, I'm not sure what you mean by the BT/Yahoo stuff. I just clicked on it and was prompted to save it, no problems at all. :blink:

Sorry guys (and girls ?), I removed it (the download) because there was no feedback and thought
no one was interested. It has now been reinstated, Indefinitely. :)

Trooper

Back