Menu Items

spyhunter

Still Fresh
Is there a way to add anew menuy item to the Caanoo main menu - I would like to add EMULATORS to the list so that they are seperated from the games.

Thanks,

Neil

Gmenu2x is your best bet. Though some apps like Quake don't seem to want to launch from it.

thanks. gmenu2x kept crashing on me and exiting from games back into the original menu so I may just keep to the normal menu.

thanks anyway.

I just wondered what the
group="GAME"
was for in the config files.

aaah i never realised if you press the shoulder buttons it switches :) WOW Thanks. That helps me a lot. :)

I noticed though that some have :
group="GAME"size="360000" (Should it be GAME or GAMES - and is it limited to only two - or can I create my own)
There is not title displayed when switching with left and right shoulder to see what sub-menu you are on - is this normal?

Whtat's the size used for please?

spyhunter said:
aaah i never realised if you press the shoulder buttons it switches :) WOW Thanks. That helps me a lot. :)

I noticed though that some have :
group="GAME"size="360000" (Should it be GAME or GAMES - and is it limited to only two - or can I create my own)
There is not title displayed when switching with left and right shoulder to see what sub-menu you are on - is this normal?

Whtat's the size used for please?

GAME or APPS only

Last edited by a moderator:
actually the shoulder buttons don't do what I thought they just turn the pages (list shown) :(

GAME or APPS - surely if I wanted it to go under APPS the I would place it under the APPS folder?

can anyone tell me why I would use this option if all I need to do is place ion the correct folder on the SD card?

Back