Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

^^ but you live in Germany what's up with the American flag in that pic .

63bf9833-8331-42e2-afd0-ee4977cb96a1.jpg

For Christmas my ( major stick out in mind ) presents were a sharp twin famicom ( working disc drive , several carts and the infamous super Mario bros 2 on diskette ) , Atari 5200 ( stack of games 2 controllers ) , model b raspberry pi ( thinking of building SOMETHING to communicate with my pandy ) Paradise lost ( the EXTREMLY long poem ) and finally New super Mario bros. 2 and metal gear solid snake eater 3d ( both for 3ds ) .

Explanation for post : just felt like bragging .

Last edited by a moderator:
sharp twin famicom ( working disc drive , several carts and the infamous super Mario bros 2 on diskette ).
Wow rare find indeed, especially the working disc drive.

Outside of some awesome hand made Space Invader pot holders, my Christmas was pretty light on gaming related presents.

Well with some Amazon Gift cards I bought myself a decent bench top digital soldering iron station. I have a Pandora related project with the EXT connector in mind(Not a TV out cable)

Anything to say maybe ... Connect the pandora to something else ? On the cable you are working on ?

I'm hoping to make my own Breakout board similar to the ones given out to some developers when the Pandora was still in development.. 

It should make use of the extra IOs on the EXT connector add an RS232 port, I will still add the TV out and Audio Line-in. I'm also thinking about integrating a 2.0 USB Hub and Ethernet. put it in a good case and make it kind of a docking station.   

Back