Metal Slug Advance

I've never played an other metal slug then the ADVANCE version.
but its much fun to play it!!! but maybe it isn't as good as the other versions.
i don't know. but i like it!!

Just because you;re dissapointed with it dosent make it crap, yes it sure as hell isnt perfect compared to the full arcade versions but just because someone isnt completely turned off by it dosnt make them a fanboy.

The comment he made makes me tend to agree that he is a fanboy.

You also have to remember he is playing a shakey rom version.

I am hearing lots of reports saying its above average.

Last edited by a moderator:
kiss my ass mole get a life. Sick your nintendo up your ass only a cretin promotes a company who doesn't pay him to create publicity.
LAST FUCKIN POST EVER

What you've got to remember is, it shouldn't be compared to the previous MS games because this is a HANDHELD game. Of course it's not going to be on the level of the Arcade/Saturn/PS1 classics.

It's also a little galling that you would complain so vehemently about a game you didn't even PAY for, and have not played on its native system.

If you're going to give an opinion about the game, you should at least a) play it on the hardware it was meant for and B) review it in the context of that system. Then your opinion would carry some weight.

I could say the Game Gear version of Ninja Gaiden emulated on an old Mac is rubbish because it's nowhere near as good as the Xbox version... but that's not really saying anything, is it?

razzy said:
Im presuming he is playing it on a GB advance with a Flashlinker so technically he is playing it on its native system.

Ah, I took it that it was via emulation. Well, no matter. Just seemed a bit extreme to slag it off so fiercely because it didn't measure up to the arcade/console classics, since it is a handheld game. e.g the original Gameboy's Super Mario Land is rubbish compared to the SNES Super Mario World, but it's still one of the best GB games and a lot of fun in its own right.

btw, I've tried the GBA MS out since and I agree it's not a patch on MS1-3/X (and very different), but it is a damn sight better than most GBA shooters.

the only guys that didn't like nintendo was back in the eighties, the kids with the sega master systems who were all pissed that they never had metroid/zelda etc so they'd be all proud of phantasy star and uh... wonder boy and then switch over to NES anyway.

so there.

what a sad deluded fanboi...

Back