Metalslug - White/greyish Blood?

Amon_Re

Hi gang,

I was wondering, i remember from mame that you could set the bloodcolor in Metalslug to that white/greyish thing, or red, how does one do this on GnGeo2X?

I'm supposing it's with them dip-switches?

Hi gang,

I was wondering, i remember from mame that you could set the bloodcolor in Metalslug to that white/greyish thing, or red, how does one do this on GnGeo2X?

I'm supposing it's with them dip-switches?

I've wondered this myself, and your question prompted me to go and figure it out. After a little research, I found out how:

1. For the purposes of these instructions, I'm assuming you're using the Universe BIOS. When you start a game in GnGeo2x, it should look something like this. The important part is that it says "Universe BIOS".

splash-1.png

2. When you see that screen, press A+X+B at the same time.

3. Move your joystick down to GAME SOFTDIP SETTINGS and press X.

4. Move your joystick down to BLOOD and press X until BLOOD is ON

5. Press A and you'll return to the previous screen.

6. Move your joystick down to PLAY GAME and press X.

7. Voila. Shoot, kill, repeat. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you can have acces to the Unibios settings in game too when you press START+SELECT

you can have acces to the Unibios settings in game too when you press START+SELECT

During my research, I read that on the Wiki as well, and tried it out. It gets you to an "In Game Menu" page. This page allows you to access cheats, DIP settings, and patch memory. However, I don't see that this page allows you to turn on red blood.

If you know of some way of doing it from there, please let us know. Seems like one should be able to do it from that screen as well. Maybe it's a matter of knowing which DIPs to set.

Is there a way to make it remember it ??

You could save the state of the game after you have enabled blood. To do so, press L+R+START. Then, move down to SAVE STATE and press X. You'll have to create a new save slot, so press X again. Thereafter, whenever you load a state (accessed from the same menu), you'll have red blood. This works even if you reset GnGeoX, I just tried it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but some time Red Blood option is avaible in cheats ^^

Back