Metroid Doom

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Website
Visit site
Hey has any one got any idea of where to get the metroid wad cause from the pictures i've seen it looks good. The only thing I've seen is the arm cannon add on but it doesn't work. Help please

do you mean you are going to make one
i havn't seen a metroid wad, although on one board somebody said they were making a wad based on nintendo characters - could that be it?

Supposedly at one point there was a group of people attempting to make a 3D Metroid remake by converting Doom, but I heard they were kinda squashed when Nintendo heard about it because they were just about to release Metroid Prime and didnt want anything to take away from its first public showing.

Alpha2 posted on Feb 17 2004 at 08:22 PM said:
Supposedly at one point there was a group of people attempting to make a 3D Metroid remake by converting Doom, but I heard they were kinda squashed when Nintendo heard about it because they were just about to release Metroid Prime and didnt want anything to take away from its first public showing.
Bah, nintendo has nothing to fear out of doom :p

Anyway if it was, they prolly could go back and do it, a Metroid Doom wad wopuld be interesting, although it would have to have jump and shit, hard as hell... so it wouldn't be great, but good is ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thats the one. They were working on it and then stop because of metroid prime. It looked alright from the images. But yeah the jump action would be hard as hell. Oh and just to say the nintendo doom doesn't work at all so don't bother with it.

Back