Microsoft XBOX ONE

Coming soon: New Xbox One Elite Bundle (with a 1TB hybrid HDD) and Lunar White Wireless Controller

http://majornelson.com/2015/08/31/new-xbox-one-elite-bundle-and-lunar-white-wireless-controller/

article_post_width_Xbox-One-Elite-Bundle.jpg
f7bKXw8.jpg
lunar-white-controller.png
_qJylmLtSKc.jpg
CLrJSsuUAAQMRkE.jpg

That's been a thing here in the UK since May, but perhaps it's new in Aus, I wouldn't know. I don't really see the point either myself. The Pandora especially has taught me the benefits to having my games in digital form, but I only really consider them worth it if I am in control of the binaries. Tied to a console, they're basically worthless to me, although at least I've not heard reports of the xbox one series bricking themselves like the 360s did yet.

I think i will try this weekend to retrieve my XBOX ONEX, at least for Netflix/Amazon/Disney/Chrunshyroll/Blueray ..
The last day i had it running was when Amazon was broadcasting the Soccer Game Live, it worked but had a lot of issues..
And short bevor its got issues i figured out that i can controll this thing whit my phone ..

So maybe today evening i will recharge the Batterie Pack in my Controller

After I ditnt got the XBox to update properly, I decide to give this console up, and look for it’s successor : I was reading the Series X also plays One Games, so I could Continue my Games on it and buy also new once’s if I need.., ..
todays our Media Marked had them in Stock for 499€ (including VAT) for pick up in the marked on 2022-05-10 so I bought ..

So I will share my experience next month..

Build a library of digital games in the cloud that travels with you; never lose, scratch, or struggle to find a new game to play

all good until they decide the console is obsolete and the shut down the servers....

This is why m$ bought GitHub. So they can shut it down to protect us from dangerous FOSS. We all know that's bullshit but corporates will believe it and lap up trusted* m$ solutions.

So i had the oportunity to pick up my new Series X from the Shop, I got also Farming Sim 2022
And I allready locked in to all my Streaming Services so I gave the Fire TV Stick to my Parens

The Console is smaller than I though , and the new Xbox Controller feels much better because of this more grippy surface..
I have tested Bus Simulator 2019 and it loaded quite fast, and I had also Farming Sim 2022 installed , this was also not that big, played good, although I would need more time to get used o the new features (like Curseplay, and Seasions)

Quick Resume is cool: you can jump between 2 Games, but only one game should be Disk Based , I’m currently download GTA5, and Just Cause 4, the other games maybe next week as I need the Disk Drive for Farming Sim..

The Console wasnt that noise, but I would suspect it will be quite hot..

Back