Milktracker V0.90.50 Released.

Well Alex said he renamed the milkytracker.linux-arm_gp2x to "milkytracker.gpe" but that's not correct, this file should not have a file extension as you only call it through the script, which you put in a seperate file named milkytracker.gpe ... I'd be really surprised if that doesn't work ;) The only important thing is that the name of the file inside the script and the file's name itself match, after downloading the .zip you must either edit the script to match the file's name or the file to match the name inside the script.

Never said you're a noob! :p

"SunSpire"

Alex. posted on Aug 30 2006 at 11:52 AM said:
Get Dots Rising.xm, my second track. Man this is too much fun :) We should have tracking tennis right here on the boards!

well, this is an improvement over 1st steps xm :)

i want to see you use more than one pattern in the next one :ph34r: B)

i'm still working on the quickstart guide for piggy tracker ... hopefully done today/this weekend ... piggy's not as pritty as milky but piggy controls and interface were designed from the ground up to be used w/ a d-pad ...

so i liken it to vi ... takes a bit of dedication to bump yourself over the learning curve, but once you're there no other tool will get the job done faster!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys...where's the sample script? I can't seem to find it. Could someone possibly post it up? Or point me to where it's located? Thanks :)

It's in the readme. Read previous posts in this here thread to make sure it works.

- Alex

Hey, a tracking contest would be lots of fun! I would participate immediately. Doesn`t have to have prizes, just for good fun and scene evolution.

Back