Miniquartz 0.1 For Gpquake

jlebrech

UFO Robot
hey guys ive made a new crappy map with 2 rooms and 1 enemy with a big sword.

the textures have been quartered and it runs at 15fps on 133mhz.

Can we have sound now on gpquake ;)

If someone knows how to edit like me id be happy to join him. or id also like some level designs, they can be drawn in 2d and i can transpose that.

id like to meet someone who know milkshape and can make the polys on the enemies even smaller.

thanks.

miniquartz0.1

Octavious posted on Sep 16 2004 at 12:15 AM said:
find me a tutorial on how to make quake maps with world craft and ill go to work converting my perfect-doom stuff to quake

~Octavious

get quark it can make maps for just about ever good 3d game out and its verry easy to use

Edit: Theres a program that will convert doom maps to quake dot map format that will open with quark for editing

id like to meet someone who know milkshape and can make the polys on the enemies even smaller.

milkshape can do quake 1 stuff but last time I tryed it the quake 1 built in tools sucked I ended up making a model exporting it to a format (I think an old 3ds) then compiling my model to mdl with some quite old command line tool it was the only way I could make it work but I did not have any manuals or instructions :(

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm im working on my little mod for "miniquartz" i have finished almost 2 Levels yet....
but with enemys its pretty slow ;) i also need some help with connecting the levels, i only made some HL multiplayer levels with Worldcraft yet.
So any help would be nice :) Thanks!

Well, thats the thing
I am trying to get asmuch quake 1 info as I can
Theres not much left for quake 1 and its all spread out
Im going to try a Halo mod, hopefully
Im finding resources and still playin with WC so well se...

~Octavious

right now im to busy watchin the Halo 2 trailer
Fuckin ehh its awesome

Back