### Mint Gp2x Ver 2.0.0 With Breakout Board And More!! ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ calm down dude. just let it drop, its his perogative if he feels youre being silly. Its sold, so stop bitching and making yourself look like a tard. I personally agree with you about strangers coming to my door, but whatever. Its not important, is it?

iignotus posted on Sep 14 2006 at 02:34 AM said:
THIS is why Linux has a bad name.
LOL

second that...

all these horrible geeks everywhere :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx posted on Sep 14 2006 at 11:22 AM said:
iignotus posted on Sep 14 2006 at 02:34 AM said:
THIS is why Linux has a bad name.
LOL

second that...

all these horrible geeks everywhere :rolleyes: ;)
Linux has a bad name? Ermmm no I really don't think it does :D where on EARTH do you get such ideas from? Maybe if you READ Gnu based literature etc, and bought high street Linux magazines, you would realise that you are talking rubbish. So, you think that if someone installs Linux and is very happy with it, but then comes onto a forum such as this, and sees a *few* idiots arguing, they would suddenly say "Oh this is terrible people arguing, I MUST uninstall Linux immediately, without delay!". Not very likely really is it?!!. I think you are merely stuck in your own little world - hey I hope the weather is nice in there :D.

I'm perfectly calm thankyou and to be frank, having random people jump onto a thread and interfering is not REALLY appropriate!. If someone takes the p*ss I will let them know that - no exceptions - the buyer is extremely happy... to every action there must be a REACTION, and it is all too evident from he who knows who he is, doing so!.

Stereotyping people is bad news matey, because that would prove just HOW little you leave your pc and see the REAL world!. My *sales* thread seems to have inadvertantly been hijacked by busybodies who can't HELP but to stick their tuppence worth into a discussion which was nothing to do with them.

The items are sold - get over it - get out - get a life.

Oh and PS - I really couldn't care too much about making myself "look a tard" to a bunch of people who are, in my eyes, complete strangers in every sense of the word. Unlike most computer heads/geeks etc, I don't follow this "macho mindset" that means everything I doo makes me look "l33t" and "cool" - I'm a normal guy with a great life, just selling a piece of hardware, OK!. If I look a complete fool, then I am sure that is something that I shall have to deal with (LOL) should I ever consider it needed.

So yeah - go ahead and call me whatever you like, you don't even have any comprehension of who or what I am as a person, so please, if you wanna jump into someones discussion as an outsider, just say something useful.

It's talking to w*nk*rs that has put me off joining many a forum before - you scroll through SO many pages of childish bickering, it's just a complete farce!!. Yeah so anyhow, it is *SOLD* there is NO further correspondance to be had, apart from that between myself and the purchaser.

someone PLEASE lock this thread, or at the very least close it off.

############# SUBJECT CLOSED ! #######################

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 14 2006 at 04:23 PM said:
Are you gay for the pound sign? Just curious.

lol "pound" LOL! yeah Im positively homosexual over it! Oh and we call it HASH!. This is a pound sign "£". When the USA learns to spell properly, us Brits print a great range of dictionaries, so that you can be properly educated!. :D

linuxlover posted on Sep 14 2006 at 11:31 AM said:

lol "pound" LOL! yeah Im positively homosexual over it! Oh and we call it HASH!. This is a pound sign "£". When the USA learns to spell properly, us Brits print a great range of dictionaries, so that you can be properly educated!. :D
You're an embarrassment to the British people ;)

take care now.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 14 2006 at 04:36 PM said:
linuxlover posted on Sep 14 2006 at 11:31 AM said:

You're an embarrassment to the British people ;)

take care now.

shame that - you're possibly alone with your unfounded opinions, but all the same, whatever! ;) :D

LOL these realy long posts are the sign of a scammer getting annoyed :) ;) :lol: :lol:

joking ;)... If DJ receives it then great your not a scammer but if he doesnt receive it then you are ;)

Steve-O posted on Sep 14 2006 at 05:59 PM said:
LOL these realy long posts are the sign of a scammer getting annoyed :) ;) :lol: :lol:

joking ;)... If DJ receives it then great your not a scammer but if he doesnt receive it then you are ;)

Your powers of deduction are indeed, second to none!. Have you considered a job with MI5?!.

These really long posts are nothing of the sort - they are the sign of someone getting really fed up with losers responding to posts that they have nothing to contribute to, apart from smug b*llsh1t comments. You seem to be out to prove yourself Steve-O - why can't you just let sleeping dogs lie, and live with the fact that you would NEVER be anything more than someone who just pops up from time to time, to annoy decent people trying to educate others and conduct business?!. I suggest you refrain from your childish and annoying posts, as I'm sure that it is *you* that will look the fool in time, should you continue.
You ain't the 'net "police" mister - you are just a foolish person with too much to say as regards transactions that are, quite frankly, private and personal between the buyer and myself, and I invite you eagerly, to go away and keep your unsolicited opinions regarding our business, safely tucked inside your mind.

You seem well prepared with all the flannel - keep it ready to wipe that egg off your face!!

is there any way to kurb the infestation we seem to have adopted? In reality, Rentokill would be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back