Mk2 - 4gb Sd - B.o.b + More

Yorper

GP32 Hardcore
Website
www.xbinx.org
Due to some recent events in my life i need to sell my GP2X (and my NGPC) to raise some cash.

It's a MK2 system, headphones, wrist strap, carry pouch, only the system itself has been used. I've got a 4GB SD card x133 branded MyMemory, one of those official "hard carry cases". Two of the official PSUs and a B.O.B.

Everything is in absolute mint brand new condition, still got the box even (i look after my stuff). I'm not seeking or going to hold out for a fortune but i would like a fair price for it all.

For those interested it'll be shipped from England and if you are on the GB mainland i'll send it special delivery, anywhere else in the world i'll send it registered airmail.

I would be looking for at very least £100 for all of this, it is worth quite a fair bit more.

P.S for those who are visually impared thats £100 Sterling, not €100 Euros :p

Any questions feel free to ask etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea how much the postage would be to Melbourne, Australia?

Fox_ said:
Any idea how much the postage would be to Melbourne, Australia?
I'd imagine it'd be around the £10 mark, though i wouldnt mind eating abit of the cash to put into postage should that fall short. On a different note, I used to live in Geelong :p

Would you be prepared to sell one of the PSU's and the B.O.B. seperately?

Nekki said:
Would depend on the price being offered, but ideally i want to sell it all as one big lot.

Yorper said:
Nekki said:
Would depend on the price being offered, but ideally i want to sell it all as one big lot.

Is the B.O.B. the cradle version?

Yorper said:
No it's the bare PCB version, not the cradle.
Thus ends my interest, cheers anyway.

Nekki said:
Yorper said:
No it's the bare PCB version, not the cradle.
Thus ends my interest, cheers anyway.

No probs. I'll leave it here for a couple more days to give this forums users a chance, then i'll most likely be putting it up on ebay.

I'm v interested in taking this off your hands, does the SD card come with anything loaded on it (emus etc)?

Either drop me a message here or PM me, and we can work a price out

StarG said:
What do you want to sell the BoB for ... i'm definitetly interested ?
Sent you a PM.

And chomp has now baught the rest of the stuff. I've now gotten his payment for it.

Back