Mk2 Gp2x Forsale / Swap

Rocky1980

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi all,

I am not really using my :gp2x as much as a thought so I am looking to sell or trade it. It is in good condition no dents on scratches on the screen. I still have the orignal book, usb cable (for all the good that is) and install CD. At the moment it is running firmare 2.1.1 and I have overclocked it to 260mhz with no problems that I can detect. I am looking for cash or a trade.

I am interested in trading for

Dreamcast games / items
Wii games / items (UK only please)
a psp
I might even px for a 360, if the price was right

I have lots of pics of the :gp2x , if you are interested drop me an email

Rocky1980 said:
Hi all,

I am not really using my :gp2x as much as a thought so I am looking to sell or trade it. It is in good condition no dents on scratches on the screen. I still have the orignal book, usb cable (for all the good that is) and install CD. At the moment it is running firmare 2.1.1 and I have overclocked it to 260mhz with no problems that I can detect. I am looking for cash or a trade.

I am interested in trading for

Dreamcast games / items
Wii games / items (UK only please)
a psp
I might even px for a 360, if the price was right

I have lots of pics of the :gp2x , if you are interested drop me an email
How much are you looking for to sell it?

Last edited by a moderator:
what sort of price are you looking for and also does it come with any extra's (batteries, SD cards etc)

chomp said:
what sort of price are you looking for and also does it come with any extra's (batteries, SD cards etc)

It is just unit, box, usb cable, install cd, and a 16 meg SD card. As to the price drop me a PM and well can talk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate, I`m willing to buy you MK2 if it is still available and you are willing to send it to Germany.
I can pay with paypal.
Will need some pics to see the condition the GP2x is in though. :)

Back