Mm20xx - U Think It Can Be Ported?

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
today i found a megaman remake called mm20xx...
so as i think megaman is the coolest game hero evah and the source is included in the download package, i decided to ask u guys if it is portable.

can someone pls look at it?

LINK TO SOURCE AND GAME
on the page there is also the prequel so if mm20xx is too hard u maybe can try mm21xx (yes, it was released BEFORE mm20xx)

True, but native stuff is always going to be better, methinks. For one thing, less CPU usage. But there is perhaps less of a necessity than with other things as a result of the ability to emulate them...

sorry guys, mm21xx is a remake of megaman x games... would be better, i think. u are right, megaman 1-6 can be emulated well, but megaman x would be great...

and can you explain the last sentence of your post to me, tobriand, please, i really didnt understand it...

maybe its coz im german

Someone already has, its just not released. I think that someone was CraigIX, but I certainly wouldn't swear to it. Though given that the port was done well over a year ago, the library may very well by now have become substantially (if not critically) out of date.

why dont you ask craigix if he has done it? and if its to old, whether he could redo it?
PLS

btw: i played both mm21xx and mm20xx now, and mm21xx is definitely better although it crashes in multiplayer mode

Back