mm6 on pandora?

GrafDrakul

Still Fresh
Hi openpandora community 

i think about to buy a pandora and want to figure out what version is the right one for my purpose...

The only more hardware requesting game i whould play is mm6 (might and magic 6) is this possible with the pandora? If yes then what version of pandora;)

Thx for your Help

P.S. hard requirements-->Intel Pentium, 16 MB RAM, 4X CD-ROM drive, 100MB Hard Drive Space, Windows 95 or better

(this is similar to starcraft i heared this runs on the pandora 1GHz)

Last edited by a moderator:
That should /run/ but I doubt it would be playable on anything less than a 1ghz. Dont feel like testing that though so take what I say purely as a guestimate not a definitive answer

Oh you guys mean native? I just assumed you wanted to use Qemu. Thats why I said you're looking at a 1ghz. If you can get it to run native a Rebirth should be fine.

For native a Classic Pandora would be enough,

but since there may never be a native port, QEMU and/or Wine should be the way to go.

Ingo will post here anyway, as soon as he reads it. ;)

mhm yes i guess a need QEMU(i hope my win95 floppies are stil allive)

i found my old install cds and saves floppies i just want to go on playing but on my desktop screens it whould be silly to play 800x600 ;)

thx for your replies!

thx for the tip with the native one i will checkout the source and look ;)

For native a Classic Pandora would be enough,

but since there may never be a native port, QEMU and/or Wine should be the way to go.

Ingo will post here anyway, as soon as he reads it. ;)
Now i readed it :)
But i must say that i more than one Time tried to get this Game working.

Even with the minimum System Requiriments.

First i thought from the First Post MegaMan6 is meaned :D

When i renember right was the Main Problem that the Game ever starts in 800x600,but that Resolution work not right in our Pandora Qemu.

Mcobit had in testing Times some Alphas where it worked,but because of Speed and Touchscreen where we back to the normal Version.

With ReactOS had i much Grafical Errors and extremly slow.

Is that Game not Win3.11 combatible?

When yes can i try this next Days :)

you can run Windows 95 with Qemu but personally speaking me and the wife would love a native port if possible

Last time I tried Win95 on my 1GHz Pandora I had the impression that all resources are already used up just to run Win95 :p

Maybe I gave up too soon, I didn't really fiddle with it much and haven't tried for quite a while. Mainly because the one game I really want to play is currently a hopeless case anyway. I'm hoping for Qemu+WINE some day, but at the moment I would not get my hopes too high on any Win95 game (except Minesweeper maybe ;) ).

Back