Mobile Phone Network With Free Texts?

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
So i used to have my phone with 5 free texts a day for a year, but then orange stopped selling the packs so i need to find a new deal. ANyone got any tips? Im not going contract id spend way too much. THanks in adavance.

I have an 02 sim, 300 free txt a month if you top up a tenner. I'm on it and it's a great deal. You can get them through various promotions or Ebay, for very little cash or free.

I used to have a free message centre code that worked non-stop for a good year, abliet a bit badly. Those were the days of completly free txt...

Man the days of exchanging center numbers was cool, free texts for about a week, then a new number was leaked.

finty101 posted on Mar 14 2005 at 10:57 PM said:
Man the days of exchanging center numbers was cool, free texts for about a week, then a new number was leaked.

Yup. Then they locked my old sim, as I had spent too much :(

Without exageration I would say I'd send 50-100 txts to my ex a day, and the same to me. That was for a long time. Made the long distance relationship thing alot easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd be careful with that o2 deal, i'm sure that it became limited to 300 a month free for me. even when i'd top up more than ten pounds i still got charged for the texts.

i moved to a t-mobile contract when this happened, 800 texts a month plus 100 any network anytime calls for just £22 per month. sweet as

Mark posted on Mar 14 2005 at 10:43 PM said:
I have an 02 sim, 300 free txt a month if you top up a tenner. I'm on it and it's a great deal. You can get them through various promotions or Ebay, for very little cash or free.

I used to have a free message centre code that worked non-stop for a good year, abliet a bit badly. Those were the days of completly free txt...
I have one of these in my Nokia, its pretty cool... havent topped up for months though.

In my other phone I have an Orange sim, at xmas they gave new users 6 months of 3p a text, which is nice.

Also I never got charged although sometimes it would take a day to kick in.

I bought an orange at Xmas, I got 1 free text a day and 3p texts for a year. I quickly unlocked the phone and put in my O2 sim.

Is it still possible to hack the phone so it can't decrease your credit? I remember a lot of people offering that service a few years back...

-Craig

www.gbax.com

craigix posted on Mar 15 2005 at 05:54 PM said:
Is it still possible to hack the phone so it can't decrease your credit? I remember a lot of people offering that service a few years back...
Yep, but it only works for about 2 months before the Sim is blocked.

the phone doesnt decrease your credit that is the part of the service provider aint it,, and i have the 300txts a month thing cause u dont actually haver to top up eveyr month just wen you want free texts.

Back