Modded Xbox

aesir911

aesir triumphs
I have a xbox console with 160gb internal hard drive (comes with all appropriate cords and 1 controller). It has multiple emulators and around 15,000 games. Plus, it has some great applications on it. I need to sell it to help pay for my pandora. I hate to see it go, but I am still trying to pay my pandora off. If you have any questions or are interested, send me a personal message. Thanks!

Emulators For (plus you can put on whatever you can find):

# *Nintendo 64
# *Playstation 1
# *Mame
# *Xbox
# *GameBoy + Gameboy Advance + Gameboy Color + Game Gear
# *NES
# *Neo Geo
# *CPS1 and CPS2
# *CpX3
# *Snes
# *Genesis
# *Master system
# *Turbographic 16
# *Colecovision
# *intellivision
# *Atari 2600
# *Atari 5200
# *Atari Lynx
# *Neo Geo Pocket
# *wonderswan
# *MSX
# *MSX2

Crunchwrap said:
How much are you looking to sell it for? Does it have XBMC installed?

I will let you make the first offer price. Start with what you think is a fair price, then we can go from there. (please private message me, thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crunchwrap said:
How much are you looking to sell it for? Does it have XBMC installed?

yes, it has xbmc installed.

Just wanted to say to anyone thinking about this: Do it! I have a machine just like this, and it replaced all my old consoles quite happily.

SomeGuy99 said:
Just wanted to say to anyone thinking about this: Do it! I have a machine just like this, and it replaced all my old consoles quite happily.

i love it too. would you perchance want another?

aesir911 said:
SomeGuy99 said:

i love it too. would you perchance want another?

Sorry, I don't have the room. The whole point was to get rid of the dozen consoles sitting under the telly.

Mine is a little better than yours too (bigger hard-disk), but that's just willy-waving eh. B)

Also, I'm in the UK... postage would be obscene, and your console would be NTSC only. Pal 60 ftw!

aesir911 said:
I have a xbox console with 160gb internal hard drive (comes with all appropriate cords and 1 controller). It has multiple emulators and around 15,000 games. Plus, it has some great applications on it. I need to sell it to help pay for my pandora. I hate to see it go, but I am still trying to pay my pandora off. If you have any questions or are interested, send me a personal message. Thanks!

Emulators For (plus you can put on whatever you can find):

# *Nintendo 64
# *Playstation 1
# *Mame
# *Xbox
# *GameBoy + Gameboy Advance + Gameboy Color + Game Gear
# *NES
# *Neo Geo
# *CPS1 and CPS2
# *CpX3
# *Snes
# *Genesis
# *Master system
# *Turbographic 16
# *Colecovision
# *intellivision
# *Atari 2600
# *Atari 5200
# *Atari Lynx
# *Neo Geo Pocket
# *wonderswan
# *MSX
# *MSX2
Can the hard drive be upgraded to a bigger one?

Derek said:
Can the hard drive be upgraded to a bigger one?

Yes. A stock Xbox only has a 10gb drive.

You'll have to copy everything across using a PC, format the drive in FATX and so forth. Not especially easy I don't think.

alright, so here's an interesting story for ya. so i have been trying to sell this xbox, so i posted it on craigslist as well. i received an email and the guy wanted it real bad. he was willing to pay $180 for it. so the only time that worked for both parties to meet was in the evening (smart choice, right?). my friend was telling me that i was gonna die. i begged him to come with, and after much begging, weeping, and whining, he finally agreed. the guy said he could not find the place where we were supposed to meet, so i started to panic a little bit (thinking he was gonna rob me or something at the place of his choice). i wanted that money though... so we decided to meet them in front of this store. so we pulled up, and saw three bruisers in a car. my heart was starting to pound. i stepped out, and the guy i was communicating with stepped out as well. he came up to me and told me, "okay, here is what we are going to do." i nearly crapped my pants when he said that. i was thinking, "here's the xbox! just don't shoot me, and leave my butt alone!!!" luckily i was wrong though. he wanted to test the xbox before he bought it. so we drive over to a gas station. the guy goes into the super america and asks the manager if he can hook-up a cord for a minute and test the gaming system out. the manager was pretty easy going and said fine. the guy pulls out a massive old time television from his car, plugs it in with a 500 foot extension cord, i attach my xbox, and show him how the system works. there were two cops hanging around on their break watching me play it too (just for the record, the lady cop was smoking hot). the guy and his two friends were trippin balls they loved it so much. he pulled out his money in a flash and bought it right away. i decided to give my friend $20 for coming on such a risky deal with me.

That's awesome...

If that happened here, it wouldn't have ended well... there's some dude on Kijiji posting ads here to meet people in a parking lot to "trade" their consoles...
You got ballz :p

Back