Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox

oh em gee
Website
Visit site
I notice in the past month the forum has really been lacking in the moderation department, I would be a great mod, cause well, I kick ass in general, and also im a loser who sits online all day so i'm always around to ban/delete/lock stupid topics or spammers :)

So yeah. either the current mods should start doing their job better ... no offence guys, but you really have been slacking recently... or get some new mods... i reccomend me :D or if not me... other people I reccomend:

Shikaku
nubie
nickspoon
Epicenter
jmetal88

1124jg0.gif

Since there always seems to be at least a couple Guru members on at all times, give all Guru members basic moderator privileges such as temporary bans (Which I guess can be made permanent upon the approval of a mod) and locking threads. Or perhaps just encourage the existing mods to moderate the forums more efficiently.

^ New Mod ^

Azure would make a good mod, he's level headed and has been around since almost the beginning.

Nova posted on Jul 30 2006 at 04:19 AM said:
^ New Mod ^

Azure would make a good mod, he's level headed and has been around since almost the beginning.
Nah, I'm not on these forums often enough to be a mod. Maybe someone like Tobriand or craig?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i forgot to say Iorgy77 too =) he seems like a good guy and is around a lot, could be a good mod too.

his bill murray avatar is always amusing too.

Oh come on. If anyone would make a good mod it would be me. Im on this board TOO MUCH, and an always around to deal with people that need to be delt with. Just give me a chance, you can always revoke my mod powers if you don't like the way i'm using them.

And yes, paradox would make a pretty good mod too. What do you guys say? Just a chance? Please??? :)

Paradox posted on Jul 30 2006 at 01:50 PM said:
oh i forgot to say Iorgy77 too =) he seems like a good guy and is around a lot, could be a good mod too.

his bill murray avatar is always amusing too.
you have named almost all gp32x members except me :( j/k :p

but I think azure's proposal is better :)

Paradox posted on Jul 30 2006 at 01:36 PM said:
nickspoon
Epicenter

I'm sorry but these two people are the only level-headed persons mentioned in this thread.

Thanks and bye!

aapje89 posted on Jul 30 2006 at 03:47 PM said:
craigix posted on Jul 30 2006 at 04:43 PM said:
Level headed? What?

I'll be the best damned führer this board has ever seen.
whats with your obsession about this man?

No, no, you're thinking of Mel Gibson.

craigix posted on Jul 30 2006 at 04:57 PM said:
aapje89 posted on Jul 30 2006 at 03:47 PM said:
craigix posted on Jul 30 2006 at 04:43 PM said:
Level headed? What?

I'll be the best damned führer this board has ever seen.
whats with your obsession about this man?

No, no, you're thinking of Mel Gibson.
actually, I'm not :eek:

Thanks for your nomination, Paradox. :)

I'd like to volunteer for a moderator position. I'm used to how things are done over at Something Awful, where infractions are dealt with swiftly, as the persons violating the rules should know damn well they are in violation. That isn't to say I'd be unfair; e.g. some persons who post a 'Can n64 be emulated' thread may have had trouble searching, and they'd recieve a warning .. but things like the incident that just transpired, with repulsive gore hentai being posted and staying there for an extended period of time, in a signature, spread across multiple threads ... or persons like JagMs staying around for months being allowed to troll and turn threads into clusterfucks just isn't acceptable-- it doesn't set a high enough standard for behavior around here.

I have enough time to keep an eye on these forums daily and would be sure to keep things in check if someone felt I was worthy of the position. Thanks for your consideration.

Epicenter posted on Jul 30 2006 at 12:37 PM said:
Thanks for your nomination, Paradox. :)

I'd like to volunteer for a moderator position. I'm used to how things are done over at Something Awful, where infractions are dealt with swiftly, as the persons violating the rules should know damn well they are in violation. That isn't to say I'd be unfair; e.g. some persons who post a 'Can n64 be emulated' thread may have had trouble searching, and they'd recieve a warning .. but things like the incident that just transpired, with repulsive gore hentai being posted and staying there for an extended period of time, in a signature, spread across multiple threads ... or persons like JagMs staying around for months being allowed to troll and turn threads into clusterfucks just isn't acceptable-- it doesn't set a high enough standard for behavior around here.

I have enough time to keep an eye on these forums daily and would be sure to keep things in check if someone felt I was worthy of the position. Thanks for your consideration.
I say that when epicenter releases a demo of Stargazer we reward him with a moderatorship :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back