Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epicenter posted on Aug 2 2006 at 01:22 AM said:
Whom in particular should I speak to about applying for a moderator position in some sort of formal fashion? I feel I'd be very well suited to this position. Thanks for any information you can provide... :)
PSHH been there, done that.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 3 2006 at 06:42 PM said:
Whom in particular should I speak to about applying for a moderator position in some sort of formal fashion? I feel I'd be very well suited to this position. Thanks for any information you can provide... :)

... if you nominate yourself, you're automatically disqualified. You don't want the gig anyway ... trust me.

TelcoLou posted on Aug 4 2006 at 12:52 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 3 2006 at 06:42 PM said:

... if you nominate yourself, you're automatically disqualified. You don't want the gig anyway ... trust me.

Well actually.....

:p

keep in mind people like rico wont allow really anyone else. Sorry epicenter, unless he really likes you, dont count on being a mod.

The entire mod team has to agree with hando. Something that probably wont be happening. Besides, you just joined. I would imagine only old-timers here stand a chance.

what was that all about on the previous page then, with people saying "omg they actually made him a mod" etc? i cant tell cuz i have him blocked...

Paradox posted on Aug 3 2006 at 08:14 PM said:
what was that all about on the previous page then, with people saying "omg they actually made him a mod" etc? i cant tell cuz i have him blocked...

* Laughs ass off *

ho ho ho!!! Sorry you fell for that, but it was just me being an ass:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&am...st&p=432488

* Cackles like a chicken on mescaline *

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 4 2006 at 01:08 AM said:
keep in mind people like rico wont allow really anyone else. Sorry epicenter, unless he really likes you, dont count on being a mod.

The entire mod team has to agree with hando. Something that probably wont be happening. Besides, you just joined. I would imagine only old-timers here stand a chance.

where do you get this stuff?

oh i know....... you made it up.

I think mod should go to someone who has done something reasonably important for the community.

sensible GP32 posted on Aug 3 2006 at 08:52 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 4 2006 at 01:08 AM said:

where do you get this stuff?

oh i know....... you made it up.
There's really no need to be a prick good sir. I didnt mean it literally, I just mean hando probably consults with the other mods before making a decision. If he were to say "How's sam fisher?", Rico would just laugh because he hates him.

Kinda like how you hate me.

Let's stop with all this hate .. it's unhealthy for world peace.

... long pause ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nova posted on Aug 4 2006 at 02:03 AM said:
I think mod should go to someone who has done something reasonably important for the community.
Not a good idea. Many coders etc. don't want to be moderators anyway, as they don't have enough time.

If we need another moderator, my suggestions would be David Beoulve, Goity, or Epicenter

Goity posted on Aug 4 2006 at 07:01 PM said:
Nova posted on Aug 4 2006 at 02:03 AM said:
Not a good idea. Many coders etc. don't want to be moderators anyway, as they don't have enough time.

I meant something else, like oh, I dunno...a Community magazine, perhaps.

I was serious when I said WarmFluffyUK. I think she would make a great moderator, although she is probably busy administrating her forum.

Dzz posted on Aug 4 2006 at 06:21 PM said:
If we need another moderator, my suggestions would be David Beoulve, Goity, or Epicenter

Goity?1?

Surely you jest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back