Modification List

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Website
Visit site
Is there a list of all the modifications that people posted here? On the wiki or the forums? (yes, I know about this, but thats not what I mean.)

I'm afraid for your health, PoisonedV ... you might get an excitement-induced hemorrhage. You should smoke some weed and look over the forums ... we've gone over a lot of ground the past year or so ...

sam fisher posted on Oct 26 2006 at 07:29 PM said:
Don't tell people to take drugs.

:lol: I wasn't totally serious ... besides, anyone who reads an off-color post on a message board dedicated to an obscure Korean handheld device, and takes it seriously should not have internet access. Or be allowed to watch TV, or go to shcool ... or leave the house for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravnos posted on Oct 26 2006 at 08:10 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Oct 26 2006 at 05:29 PM said:
Don't tell people to take drugs.
Marijuana is not a drug.
drug - 3 : something and often an illegal substance that causes addiction, habituation, or a marked change in consciousness :)

Yono posted on Oct 27 2006 at 03:07 AM said:
drug - 3 : something and often an illegal substance that causes addiction, habituation, or a marked change in consciousness :)
Then in that case a GP2X is a drug, on the basis I spent a good six hours on mine last night in lieu of sleep. I think I've got the addiction and habituation down pat, and the "marked change in conciousness" comes by virtue of the fact I'm bloody knackered this morning.

Loccy posted on Oct 27 2006 at 03:19 AM said:
Yono posted on Oct 27 2006 at 03:07 AM said:
Then in that case a GP2X is a drug, on the basis I spent a good six hours on mine last night in lieu of sleep. I think I've got the addiction and habituation down pat, and the "marked change in conciousness" comes by virtue of the fact I'm bloody knackered this morning.
THe GP2X isn't a substance.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 27 2006 at 11:44 AM said:
substances can take on solid forms.

also weed isnt a drug, sod off you drug free soccer moms in the making
A substance is a chemical.

No, a substance is something. Anything is a substance. A strange goo of a new unknown element is a substance as much as some iodine is a substance. It's just a word for something.

For example,

Carbon Dioxide is a substance comprising of two Oxygen atoms covalently bonded to a single Carbon atom.

Edit: DCGM, mind altering drugs are bad, M'kay? Unless you are in serious pain and going to die anyway and are requiring them as a form of pain management, M'kay?

Your science talk doesn't confuse me! But yes, I KNOW THAT. It's what I mean't to say, I swear.

I don't care wether or not people do drugs. if they do, and they die, I wont feel sorry. I wont tell people who do not to. It's their choice.

Back