Monaco 360 - Retro Racing

twojame

Website
my-cognatus.co.uk
Hi chaps,

hope you are well...

Anyway since it all started here with me producing "Monaco GP2x - retro racing" for the GP2x, thought I'd announce that I've just finished and launched the port for the XBOX 360.

download at XBOX Marketplace, reviewed at gameroutfit.com and xnplay.co.uk ...I suggest some retro racing music while playing :)

Also I will still be showing love :lol: to my GP2x version and an update is in progress giving a few new features and some new graphics. It's possible maybe that I can get that out next week.

rgds... and enjoy or just delete :D

twojame said:
Anyway since it all started here with me producing "Monaco GP2x - retro racing" for the GP2x, thought I'd announce that I've just finished and launched the port for the XBOX 360.

I am heading directly to my 360 right now and purchasing your game.

Thank you very much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hwrd said:
twojame said:

Thank you very much!!!

thanks man...

I'm defo going to update the gp2x one also. I love that little machine :rolleyes:

twojame said:
Hwrd said:
twojame said:

Thank you very much!!!

thanks man...

I'm defo going to update the gp2x one also. I love that little machine :rolleyes:

if I had a 360 I'd definitely buy it. that version looks quite good. I like your monaco remake more than the one on the sega classics collection though the one with jumps and all that is pretty fun.

can't wait to see the gp2x update. im actually a version behind there were some on/off speed issues that only i seemed to have in the most current version.

I almost forgot how much fun this game was, simple as the concept is.

Although this isn't the kind of games what you'd buy a 360 for, I'd definitely get it if I only had a 360. For now, the GP2X version will do.

thanks for the feedback chaps...

Yeah it's worth checking out if you have the 360... btw my score is 87645 ;) ... The good thing about doing the gp2x version first is it forces you to make the game logic smooth. For this reason with the 360 version I was able to push in loads of new levels, graphics and features.

Back