Monitor Problems

tim0391

Website
Visit site
hi guys well i have a problem with my monitor and i wondered if anyone could help me.
well what the problem is when i removed the power from the monitor to plug it into another computer its gone horribly purple :blink: . At first i thought it had lost its settings and needed to be reset and after doing so it hasnt changed.

so far i have played with the color settings nothing
set to factory nothing
turned everything off and prayed nothing

well im stumped i wonder if its completely knackered :(

anyone got any ideas

thanks anyway

tim

p.s will post pics later on

EDIT:

its a fooking miricle!!!! :lol: as soon as i turn my cam on and plug it in and start to look at the screen it turns back to normal its bizzare i was thinking there is no point in taking pictures cos you cant tell the differance between good and bad

HA

did you by chance have some speakers or anything magnetic near the monitor when you tested it ?
this can make the screen change colour and leave these weird colours.

or is it an lcd monitor ? im assuming it was a CRT

edit, also you might want to try Degaussing it.

tim0391 said:
its a fooking miricle!!!! :lol: as soon as i turn my cam on and plug it in and start to look at the screen it turns back to normal its bizzare i was thinking there is no point in taking pictures cos you cant tell the differance between good and bad

HA

So its allright now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishbong said:
tim0391 said:

HA

So its allright now?

yes its fine now thanks i honestly dont know what was wrong with it maybe like Samba Pa Ti said a magnet was near it or something or somehow it just manged to sort its self out. but im happy ether way :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back