Monkey Island

In a far away land on a far away world in a far away universe...

If you're wanting hints as to where to get it without paying, then you may just find a gp32 forum with moderators willing to let you ask there too....

No warez discussion please.

Cheers :)

trooper posted on Dec 8 2003 at 08:40 PM said:
Or you could get it from here, Ssshhh. ;)

Trooper
That's neither Monkey Island 1 nor Monkey Island 2, but Monkey Island 3, which doesn't run (yet) on the GP32 ;)

EDIT: Umm.. sorry, I just read that the first three games are included... I was fooled by the package picture ;)

Hey, Axeman, what do you mean "without paying is warez"?
You get Monkey Island SOOOO cheap today, compared to it's gaming quality... well, it's like getting something for free ;)

Last edited:
instead of takin the piss out of this person [why dont youy help?,pretty fuckin stupid especially when you own the board and you want a good word for your board if you want monkey island please pm me or email me theese people dont give 2 shits aslong as theyve got it themselves for example they pray all trhe coders bring their ports and emus newbies dont know they wont help if any one needs any help on gettin stuff give me a pm.

blipped4 posted on Dec 9 2003 at 11:27 PM said:
instead of takin the piss out of this person [why dont youy help?,pretty fuckin stupid especially when you own the board and you want a good word for your board if you want monkey island please pm me or email me theese people dont give 2 shits aslong as theyve got it themselves for example they pray all trhe coders bring their ports and emus newbies dont know they wont help if any one needs any help on gettin stuff give me a pm.
Shut up plz

Last edited by a moderator:
blipped4 posted on Dec 10 2003 at 12:27 AM said:
A case of cart before horse. :D :p :lol: :rolleyes:

Trooper

i'm pretty sure you can still ge the "monkey island bounty pack" which includes 1 2 & 3

if you are in the UK try "Game"

otherwise try your local ebay

stfukthx

What about this do you not understand???? -

- You can't discuss how or where you got these roms. In an ideal world they'd all be dumps of real cartridges. Perhaps you previously owned them, so there's a moral backing. It is of no concern to us where you got them, so don't mention it.

- You can't ask for ROMs or pirated games. Simple as that. Under the above rule nobody can tell you anyway, except via PM. And none of us want GP32X's boards to become full of ROM requests. So all such threads will be locked and their posters dealt with. *laughs maniacally*

- Why? Direct links, obscuficated links, links to rom sites, rom site listings, p2p network links, and instructions that allow people to download roms, pirated games or crack existing games or demos can all get us in trouble. If a copyright owner or GP32 rep browses our forums and sees links to GP32 pirated games, he can give us hell for not deleting the links. Rather than spend our lives deleting such links we'd rather you just didn't post them.

INstead of wading in with your smart comments, please bear in mind that legal action is only a phonecall away for software companies. Basically, this site could be shut down in an instant if we condone any sort of illegal activity. We do not support the copying of copyrighted material, and also will deal, very swiftly, with anyone who breaks these rules. What you do via email and PM is up to you, but dont publically use this forum to distribute or condone distributing roms and other copyrighted material.

If you carry on, you WILL be banned (more than one person has been already banned for this).

I think we've already had enough 'Good Words' as you put it, as we are the busiest GP32 forum on the web. We have not needed to resort to stuff that could get us shut down (as many sites, both gp32 and non-gp32 related have in the past, and paid the price), and have no intention of doing so.

Think of the consequences of what you say before you say it, and please, keep it friendly.

Cheers

Okay, if we *the serious ones with original, buyed games* sit down and talk for a while.. how do I actually use scummVM? And even more, how do I get Monkey Island into the GP?

Back