More Issues - Torrents

Nova said:
purple_goat said:
Nova said:
I'm downloading the third torrent. If this doesn't work, I'm actually going to have to buy the software...
8 bucks gonna kill ya huh?

I reckon it's vista pissing me about, but 8 dollars eh? I'll check the rws site...

Have you tried enabling all of the copy protection emulation things in daemon tools? (Right on icon, Emulation, All options ON).
Also, have you tried reinstalling daemon tools and the SPTD driver?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I got the program working, but now when I click to start a new game, I get a black screen... :( I'm never gonna work this...

Make sure the program is fully patched and up to date. You might also need a nocd crack installing (I'd probably recommend one, even if the game is legit).

If that doesn't work, it might be a problem with Vista. You could try changing the compatibility settings for the program to Windows XP. Other than that, search around on forums n stuff to see whether other people have got the game running in Vista.

Javacat said:
Make sure the program is fully patched and up to date. You might also need a nocd crack installing (I'd probably recommend one, even if the game is legit).

If that doesn't work, it might be a problem with Vista. You could try changing the compatibility settings for the program to Windows XP. Other than that, search around on forums n stuff to see whether other people have got the game running in Vista.
It's weird, cos I have it patched, cracked and running in XP SP2 mode. I just played a fucking amazing round on multiplayer,but the single player blacks out and freezes...

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try a different crack.

When looking for nocd cracks (because I hate using discs :p) I usually check GameCopyWorld. To get to the cracks I usually go onto a mirror and then select Game Index on the right hand side of the screen and then from there find the crack for the game I'm playing.

I'm not entirely sure if it's a crack issue though. I just quickly decided to test the demo version, and I get the same black screen and freezing. It's quite irritating, especially as the multiplayer works like a charm...

Back