Mp2x Problem

Noodle36

Still Fresh
i dont no how to get MP2x to work on my F200, i copy the files to my SD but i cant find it. I have also tried it as a whole zip but still no success. Can someone please enlighten me on how easy it is 2 fix this. Sorry for stupid question btw :)

What do you mean you can't find it? Is there a file ending in .gpe, and can you go to that file location in the games explorer?

geo12 said:
What do you mean you can't find it? Is there a file ending in .gpe, and can you go to that file location in the games explorer?

there is nothin showing, when i look on the gp2x. No .gpe file. Also when i click on explorer, the screen just goes black and i cant see anything, if i press select and home i go back to the previous screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noodle36 said:
there is nothin showing, when i look on the gp2x. No .gpe file. Also when i click on explorer, the screen just goes black and i cant see anything, if i press select and home i go back to the previous screen.
hmm, gmenu "explorer" gives a black screen. doesn't work on the F200.
If you are using gmenu2x you have to set up a link before you can use mp2x (click select, create link)

The games explorer is the controller icon from the original interface, should give you an option for external games and then pop you into the "game" directory on the SD. can navigate to where you copied the files and then execute mp2x.gpu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back