Much loved Pandora for sale

liquidphantom

Still Fresh
Hi all!

It's with a bit of a heavy heart that I have to say goodbye to the community funds are tight right now and I don't use my Pandora as much as initially hoped I would so I am having to sell it to pay off a crappy loan :(

My Pandora (that I waited all those years for) is on ebay here as I know many of you are still looking to get your hands on a unit.

Hopefully when work picks up I will be back with wad of cash in hand to buy another to replace this one.

It's been a fun ride over the past few years and I wish Craig, ED, the rest of the Pandora Team and, the community all the best for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you don't need a Pandora to come here, we'll still let you have a cuppa and a biscuit (not the chocolate ones)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it!!! I am so happy. I've been saving up for a while and selling old stuff off to raise funds for it and was looking to buy one from the official site, but I'm pleased I could help a fellow member out.

I promise it will have the best home you can imagine :D

Take care and hope you are back some time when your funds improve...

And finally, hello to all my new forumites!

Chapperz B)

I'm already downloading like mad! I've been waiting for this and preparing for a long time...

Chapperz :)

£255 with 2 16gig SD cards - based on the new price of £370 thats a good deal (apart from the crack).

Must keep waiting in queue though - it has become my life waiting for this - when it comes I will probably die of heart attack.

At 44 it just might happen as well due to the shock.

Off topic completely OPT should have done the queue by age - after all I have less time to enjoy it than someone who is still at school - an OAP discount as well would have been nice!

I'm already downloading like mad! I've been waiting for this and preparing for a long time...

Lol, did you get it ok? Post office reports that it was delivered today sometime.

@Liquidphantom - really sorry I haven't had chance to let you know earlier - not been on PC all week. Playing footy & preparing for a charity bike ride on Sunday so games have had to take a back seat. I am absolutely delighted with my Pandora & I promise you again it will be even more well-loved.

Regards,

Back